I have a lot of hope for 2011. I feel like Rory and i spent a lot of time in 2010 building momentum, so there is potential for getting somewhere in 2011...somewhere higher i hope. lol! I feel so blessed to have my health and that all of my close family and friends also have their's. I hope to be thankful everyday in 2011 for all that i do have, and focus on my strengths rather than my weaknesses. You know, we all say these kinds of things once a year as we start fresh each January...and at some point it may feel like we are making empty promises. But i am convinced that just the action of thoughtfully declaring any changes we want to make in the new year is important in reminding and inspiring us to proceed with positivity, hope, and motivation.
So here's my go for 2011...
1. Organize photos on the external hard drive, then buy additional hard drive to back up.All of my photos are saved on like 7 memory cards and 2 hard drives. They are everywhere and i have no clude what's what. I know i would be devastated if i lost them, so i have got to get organized!!
2. Exercise 4 days a week. I feel pretty good about this one. I already get on our ellyptical 3 times a week (however, only about 3 times in the month of December), so i just need to step it up. I swear, that ellyptical machine can work miracles!!
3. This is the traditional weight loss goal; lose 28 pounds this year. If i lose 28, i will weigh the same as the day i got married 7 years ago. I feel like this is a pretty realistic goal.
4. I will be cuaght up with my annual scrapbooks! This is a breeze for me as i live and breath scrapbooking.
5. I will buy only scrapbook embelishments and NO MORE PAPER until i am down by at least half of what i currently own. I have SO MUCH PAPER. Sticker and die cut sheets are ok, but seriously, i do no need one more sheet of pattern paper. I could wall paper my neighborhood with all of the paper i own. Geeeez. Major weakness...
6. I will floss EVERY DAY. I am about a once a week flosser, which is not enough. I have got to make this a daily habit.
7. I will volunteer once a month. I need to do some research and find some places to do this. Any suggestions? I would love to hear about your personal experiences...
What are your goals?
I will be back later today with some more scrapbook pages to share. I hope you are taking some time to be crafty in 2011!!